|Published:||Jun 14, 2010 1:50 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 13, 2010 10:50 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Flooding closed a portion of a major street in Cape Coral Sunday.
A storm drain partially gave way near Northeast 11th Street and Del Prado Boulevard. The road had to be shut down due to flooding.
No word if heavy rainfall at the time had anything to do with the damage.
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop