|Published:||Jun 14, 2010 1:50 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 13, 2010 10:50 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Flooding closed a portion of a major street in Cape Coral Sunday.
A storm drain partially gave way near Northeast 11th Street and Del Prado Boulevard. The road had to be shut down due to flooding.
No word if heavy rainfall at the time had anything to do with the damage.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family
- Senate committee approves immigration bill
- FBI involved in fatal shooting near Universal Orlando