|Published:||Jun 13, 2010 9:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 13, 2010 6:36 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - Lee County deputies arrest a man accused of robbing a liquor store in North Fort Myers.
It happened Saturday at the Weavers Corner shopping plaza on Tamiami Trail. Investigators say 41-year-old Joseph Burgess held a cashier at knife point and demanded money. He was eventually arrested just blocks away.
Burgess is now charged with armed robbery.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community