|Published:||Jun 13, 2010 9:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 13, 2010 6:36 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - Lee County deputies arrest a man accused of robbing a liquor store in North Fort Myers.
It happened Saturday at the Weavers Corner shopping plaza on Tamiami Trail. Investigators say 41-year-old Joseph Burgess held a cashier at knife point and demanded money. He was eventually arrested just blocks away.
Burgess is now charged with armed robbery.
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- BREAKING: Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle
- Sebelius visits Miami to talk about health care
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays