|Published:||Jun 13, 2010 9:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 13, 2010 6:36 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - Lee County deputies arrest a man accused of robbing a liquor store in North Fort Myers.
It happened Saturday at the Weavers Corner shopping plaza on Tamiami Trail. Investigators say 41-year-old Joseph Burgess held a cashier at knife point and demanded money. He was eventually arrested just blocks away.
Burgess is now charged with armed robbery.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron