|Published:||Jun 11, 2010 12:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 11, 2010 9:11 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The perfect father's day gift could be waiting on the ground to take dad 1,000 feet into the air. Paragon Flight Training is offering a $99 introductory flight for fathers. The special includes 30 minutes of flight time in the air and your Dad a chance to take the controls. He can bring as many as two other people with him.
Paragon Flight Training is based at Page Field in Fort Myers and says the introductory flight is a great way to let Dad see if he really likes flying and wants to do more. The birds eye view is often enough to close the deal. Flying lessons, depending on how fast you take them and what certification you seek, cost on average between $5,000 and $12,000.
To find out more or sign up your Dad for the Father's Day Flight call Paragon Flight Training call them at 877-465-8892 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges