|Published:||Jun 10, 2010 10:57 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 10, 2010 7:58 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-- Deborah Norville, Anchor of Inside Edition teams up with experts to host the second season of "New Way RA".
It's the first of its kind program about Rheumatoid Arthritis. Norville and "What Not To Wear" Host and Stylist Clinton Kelly sit down with WINK News Anchor Lindsay Liepman to talk about the program and why they have a personal connection with the disease.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption