|Published:||Jun 10, 2010 11:17 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 10, 2010 8:17 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.-- The Cape Coral city council is interviewing the five candidates for city manager today. Two finalists could be picked at the end of the process. The interviews start at noon in the city council chambers so anyone can come and listen but the audience cannot ask any questions. The new city manager will have to take on the task of balancing the budget, hiring a police chief and lowering utility rates that went up to pay for the expansion project.
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- SWFL residents join in March Against Monsanto
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected
- Fort Myers Dog Show takes over Lee Civic Center
- 90 acre brush fire in Charlotte County
- Immokalee man bites another mans ear off
- FWC hits water during 'Busiest Boating Weekend'