|Published:||Jun 09, 2010 10:51 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 09, 2010 6:46 AM EDT|
A massive search took place overnight for a woman who either fell or jumped into the water off the Sanibel Causeway.
The Coast Guard, Sanibel Police, and Lee County Deputies were involved in the search, which lasted about 2 hours.
Eventually the woman was spotted near the shore of Sanibel Island. They say she was safe and unharmed. Lee County Deputies took her to a nearby healthcare facility.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013