|Published:||Jun 09, 2010 10:26 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 09, 2010 6:44 AM EDT|
The Coast Guard is searching for a boat that issued a mayday and hasn't been heard from since.
They're looking for the small boat in the Southeast Pine Island Sound.
We're told Cape Coral Police and Sanibel Police are aiding in the search. No word why the boat made the distress call.
- Builders Care gives Fort Myers man new home for Christmas
- Corkscrew Road back open after early morning crash
- Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, share views on Rep. Trey Radel
- New South American Exhibit Opening at Naples Zoo
- Woman charged with murder in 3-year-old's death
- Winning bid tops $100,000 for Zimmerman flag art
- Louisiana man dies after boat capsizes off Fla.