|Published:||Jun 09, 2010 10:26 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 09, 2010 6:44 AM EDT|
The Coast Guard is searching for a boat that issued a mayday and hasn't been heard from since.
They're looking for the small boat in the Southeast Pine Island Sound.
We're told Cape Coral Police and Sanibel Police are aiding in the search. No word why the boat made the distress call.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- FMPD gets high-tech vehicle to catch impaired drivers
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Former Arcadia city marshal resigns amid theft allegations
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park