SOUTH FORT MYERS, Fla.-- The Forestry Department says a brush fire near Southwest Florida International Airport is contained again this mornig. It rekindled early Wednesday morning. The flames burned through a additional 5 acres for a total of 16. Lightning sparked the original fire Tuesday afternoon. Forestry firefighters are staying on the scene to do what they call a "sop up" operation.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Start your engines!
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th