|Published:||Jun 07, 2010 1:51 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 06, 2010 10:15 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A small brush fire was flaring up in Cape Coral on Sunday afternoon.
The fire burned along a stretch of Wilmington Parkway near Chiquita Boulevard.
Forestry officials were called out to get a handle of the fire.
No homes were threatened and it remains unclear what sparked that fire.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run