|Published:||Jun 04, 2010 11:18 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 04, 2010 8:16 AM EDT|
Baseball's Commissioner decided not to reverse Umpire Jim Joyce's bad call during the Detroit Tiger's game this week even after Joyce admitted he robbed Pitcher Armando Galarraga of a perfect game.
What do you think? Should the call have been reversed?
Text us or call the WINK News Viewer's View Hotline at 239-249-8266.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Lehigh Middle student allegedly brings knife to school
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB