|Published:||Jun 04, 2010 11:18 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 04, 2010 8:16 AM EDT|
Baseball's Commissioner decided not to reverse Umpire Jim Joyce's bad call during the Detroit Tiger's game this week even after Joyce admitted he robbed Pitcher Armando Galarraga of a perfect game.
What do you think? Should the call have been reversed?
Text us or call the WINK News Viewer's View Hotline at 239-249-8266.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges