|Published:||Jun 03, 2010 7:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 03, 2010 4:24 PM EDT|
PENSACOLA, Fla. - Florida's CFO Alex Sink is meeting with business owners in Pensacola to hear their concerns and fears concerning the impact of the oil spill.
She says this is "an emergency situation" and says emergency bridge loans should be made available to business owners in a way that's similar to what would occur after a hurricane.
Sink says she's twice asked Governor Crist to make this funding available and will ask again today.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed