|Published:||Jun 03, 2010 7:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 03, 2010 4:24 PM EDT|
PENSACOLA, Fla. - Florida's CFO Alex Sink is meeting with business owners in Pensacola to hear their concerns and fears concerning the impact of the oil spill.
She says this is "an emergency situation" and says emergency bridge loans should be made available to business owners in a way that's similar to what would occur after a hurricane.
Sink says she's twice asked Governor Crist to make this funding available and will ask again today.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students
- Former Cape mayoral candidate faces fraud charge