|Published:||Jun 02, 2010 11:46 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 02, 2010 8:49 PM EDT|
Cape Coral, Fla - Wednesday evening, Cape Coral City Councilors narrowed down the list of finalist for the City Manager position.
There were 14 canddiates. Now there is 6.
The final six are: Duncan Ballantyne, Gary King, Mark Lauzier, Charlies Oliver, Peter Sands, and interim City Manager Carl Schwing.
The candidates will be interviewed on June 10th beginning at noon.
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Communications satellite launched into space
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected