|Published:||Jun 02, 2010 11:46 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 02, 2010 8:49 PM EDT|
Cape Coral, Fla - Wednesday evening, Cape Coral City Councilors narrowed down the list of finalist for the City Manager position.
There were 14 canddiates. Now there is 6.
The final six are: Duncan Ballantyne, Gary King, Mark Lauzier, Charlies Oliver, Peter Sands, and interim City Manager Carl Schwing.
The candidates will be interviewed on June 10th beginning at noon.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest