|Published:||Jun 02, 2010 11:46 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 02, 2010 8:49 PM EDT|
Cape Coral, Fla - Wednesday evening, Cape Coral City Councilors narrowed down the list of finalist for the City Manager position.
There were 14 canddiates. Now there is 6.
The final six are: Duncan Ballantyne, Gary King, Mark Lauzier, Charlies Oliver, Peter Sands, and interim City Manager Carl Schwing.
The candidates will be interviewed on June 10th beginning at noon.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids