SOUTH FIRT MYERS, Fla. - It's another bump in the road for an already delayed road construction project in South Fort Myers.
Crews were supposed to start shutting down the intersection of College Parkway and Summerlin Road Tuesday evening.
Drivers say the overpass is needed because traffic is so bad. Now, because of an equipment problem, shutting down the intersection is on hold.
The equipment may arrive Thursday, but till then, it is just another hold up for motorists.
Not too long ago, asbestos was found and that also caused a delay while it was cleaned up.
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Consumer group flags high SPF ratings on sunscreen
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash