|Published:||Jun 02, 2010 5:02 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 01, 2010 10:47 PM EDT|
SOUTH FIRT MYERS, Fla. - It's another bump in the road for an already delayed road construction project in South Fort Myers.
Crews were supposed to start shutting down the intersection of College Parkway and Summerlin Road Tuesday evening.
Drivers say the overpass is needed because traffic is so bad. Now, because of an equipment problem, shutting down the intersection is on hold.
The equipment may arrive Thursday, but till then, it is just another hold up for motorists.
Not too long ago, asbestos was found and that also caused a delay while it was cleaned up.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- No charges in Jameis Winston sex assault case
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New bridge has glitch that keeps a section up for 30 minutes