Published: Jun 02, 2010 11:50 PM EDT
Updated: Jun 02, 2010 8:49 PM EDT

FORT MYERS, FL- A two year old child dies after choking on a jaw breaker.
Emergency workers tried unsuccessfully to revive the boy.

His sister Christina Francisco says, "He was everybody's little boy, he got everything, he was loved by everyone."

Today this home is missing that little boy.
Two year old Pedro Noel Diego's life was cut short when his family discovered him choking on a jaw breaker he found in his sister's Christina's back pack.

Francisco says, "I guess he started choking on it, he came running out, and was pointing at his mouth because that's how he tells my parents he wants to throw up, and then he started throwing up blood."

Family members tried to clear his throat by pounding on his back. It didn't work.
E.M.S arrived and took Pedro to Lee Memorial Hospital where he later died.

Francisco says, "He always tried to make everybody happy, he didn't like to see anybody sad."

His family is mourning the young boy, who will be missed beyond words.

Francisco says, "When he would say my name, he would say our name and he would want to go swimming everyday, he would always say let's go swimming let's go swimming."

A memory Christina will hold dear for the rest of her life.

"You have to watch out for the kids because one minute they will be here, and the next they won't be here."

Christina tells us, that after having three girls the family they prayed for their mother to have a boy.
Pedro was the answer to their prayers.