|Published:||Jun 01, 2010 3:21 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 31, 2010 11:13 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.-The shooter's identity in Saturday's deadly murder-suicide has been released.
Cape Coral Police tell WINK News that 43-year old Ricardo Marrero, shot and killed 31-year-old Kelly Kristen Abrams before turning the gun on himself Saturday afternoon.
Marrero had no Lee County arrest record or documented history of domestic violence.
Police say Abrams was in the process of ending her relationship with the man when the two got into an argument.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend