|Published:||Jun 01, 2010 3:21 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 31, 2010 11:13 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.-The shooter's identity in Saturday's deadly murder-suicide has been released.
Cape Coral Police tell WINK News that 43-year old Ricardo Marrero, shot and killed 31-year-old Kelly Kristen Abrams before turning the gun on himself Saturday afternoon.
Marrero had no Lee County arrest record or documented history of domestic violence.
Police say Abrams was in the process of ending her relationship with the man when the two got into an argument.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage
- Naples man honored for using epilepsy to inspire others
- Fla. using federal grant money to settle lawsuit