|Published:||Jun 01, 2010 3:21 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 31, 2010 11:13 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.-The shooter's identity in Saturday's deadly murder-suicide has been released.
Cape Coral Police tell WINK News that 43-year old Ricardo Marrero, shot and killed 31-year-old Kelly Kristen Abrams before turning the gun on himself Saturday afternoon.
Marrero had no Lee County arrest record or documented history of domestic violence.
Police say Abrams was in the process of ending her relationship with the man when the two got into an argument.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo