|Published:||Jun 01, 2010 11:04 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 01, 2010 12:16 PM EDT|
GREENVILLE, Ala. (AP) - Alabama State Troopers say four people are dead and five more are injured as a result of a three-vehicle accident on Interstate 65.
Troopers say the accident occurred Monday evening about three miles south of Greenville in Butler County.
Troopers identified those killed as 53-year-old Jennifer Richardson of College Park, Ga.; 15-year-old Kelvin Pickering of Naples, Fla.; 69-year-old Ira Juan Cito Fleming of St. John, Virgin Islands, and Lorraine Ione Fleming of Snellville, Ga., whose age was not immediately known.
Troopers say all of those killed were in a car driven by Richardson. They say the accident remains under investigation.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples