|Published:||Jun 01, 2010 5:03 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 01, 2010 3:56 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla. - Mud-lovers from around the country are cleaning off their ATVs and packing up their tents, following the holiday weekend festivities at the Redneck Yacht Club in Punta Gorda.
More than 10,000 packed the popular recreational area for the Memorial Day weekend, which included live music, racing, mechanical bull riding, tug of war contests and of course, plenty of ATVing and mud.
The next big event is set for the 4th of July weekend.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids