|Published:||May 31, 2010 10:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 31, 2010 7:17 PM EDT|
EVANSVILLE, Wis. (AP) -- A Wisconsin man is accused of secretly videotaping young children at a Florida nude beach.
Sheriff's officials released a statement Monday saying the man is scheduled to make an initial court appearance Tuesday in Rock County.
Florida authorities say the 42-year-old had been seen recording the children Friday. Wisconsin detectives got a search warrant that same day and searched his Evansville home.
They allegedly found child pornography and multiple camera systems. They arrested the man Sunday night on 62 tentative charges of possession of child pornography.
Evansville is about 25 miles south of Madison.
The statement didn't say where in Florida the beach was. A telephone message left with the sheriff was not immediately returned.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash