EVANSVILLE, Wis. (AP) -- A Wisconsin man is accused of secretly videotaping young children at a Florida nude beach.
Sheriff's officials released a statement Monday saying the man is scheduled to make an initial court appearance Tuesday in Rock County.
Florida authorities say the 42-year-old had been seen recording the children Friday. Wisconsin detectives got a search warrant that same day and searched his Evansville home.
They allegedly found child pornography and multiple camera systems. They arrested the man Sunday night on 62 tentative charges of possession of child pornography.
Evansville is about 25 miles south of Madison.
The statement didn't say where in Florida the beach was. A telephone message left with the sheriff was not immediately returned.
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Consumer group flags high SPF ratings on sunscreen
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th