|Published:||May 31, 2010 2:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 31, 2010 3:27 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A five car crash brought traffic to a halt on Fowler Street and Edison around 5:00 p.m. Saturday.
Two people were taken to the hospital as a precaution.
According to witnesses, the driver of a Nissan caused the wreck; motorists reportedly saw the driver speeding in and out of traffic.
Police say reckless driving charges are likely for the driver. The driver will also be cited for not having a valid license.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigating trash compactor fire
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate
- Researcher suspended after dolphin moved to pool