|Published:||May 31, 2010 5:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 31, 2010 2:39 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - WINK News has learned new details in the case of Saturday's deadly murder-suicide.
WINK News has learned that 43-year old Ricardo Marrero did not have a criminal record, nor did he have any history of domestic violence.
Marrero shot and killed 31-year-old Kelly Kristen Abrams before turning the gun on himself Saturday afternoon.
Marrero had no Lee County arrest record or documented history of domestic violence.
Police say Abrams was in the process of ending her relationship with the man when the two got into an argument.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption