|Published:||May 30, 2010 12:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 30, 2010 12:42 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Generations of a Republican dynasty are in Miami this weekend to celebrate the wedding of former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's youngest son.
Presidents George Herbert Walker Bush and George W. Bush and their wives were among the guests at St. Jude Melkite Catholic Church as 26-year-old John Ellis Bush Jr. married Sandra Algudady on Saturday afternoon.
The elder Bush appeared frail as he walked into the church with a cane wearing a white summer suit.
His granddaughters, Jenna and Barbara, were also in attendance.
Secret Service and police swarmed the family, who dined at The Rusty Pelican for the rehearsal dinner on Friday night.
The former governor did not respond to an e-mail seeking comment from The Associated Press.
Photo courtesy Al Diaz/Miami Hearld
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star