|Published:||May 30, 2010 12:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 30, 2010 12:42 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Generations of a Republican dynasty are in Miami this weekend to celebrate the wedding of former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's youngest son.
Presidents George Herbert Walker Bush and George W. Bush and their wives were among the guests at St. Jude Melkite Catholic Church as 26-year-old John Ellis Bush Jr. married Sandra Algudady on Saturday afternoon.
The elder Bush appeared frail as he walked into the church with a cane wearing a white summer suit.
His granddaughters, Jenna and Barbara, were also in attendance.
Secret Service and police swarmed the family, who dined at The Rusty Pelican for the rehearsal dinner on Friday night.
The former governor did not respond to an e-mail seeking comment from The Associated Press.
Photo courtesy Al Diaz/Miami Hearld
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral