|Published:||May 29, 2010 8:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 29, 2010 5:05 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A vehicle crash with injuries shut down a portion of I-75 Sunday afternoon.
The Florida Highway Patrol reports the accident happened near mile marker 124 which is near the Corkscrew Road exit.
First responders were on the scene by 3:00pm.
No word how long the interstate will be shutdown.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating