|Published:||May 28, 2010 12:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 28, 2010 9:43 AM EDT|
Is your family fiscally fit?
Find the answer on a great website www.myfloridacfo.com/familyfiscalfitness.
We have a link under the hot links section.
It has thousands of common cents tips that cover everything from slashing your grocery bill to budget planning, even resources to snag a job.
It has a great article that gives you 51 ways to save hundreds on loans and credit cards.
Our favorite part of the website is the financial calculators section.
It'll help you balance your checkbook, calculate how much home you can afford to buy, and even figure out where your money goes each month.
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Coyote sightings on the rise in Sanibel
- FMPD arrests teen on stolen gun charge
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- Lee struggles with budget and SRO issues