|Published:||May 27, 2010 10:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 27, 2010 8:08 PM EDT|
SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. - On Thursday, May 27, the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office arrested 30-year-old Jermaine M. Ginyard, of Seward Circle in Sarasota, for Trafficking in Cocaine.
Detectives arrested Ginyard this afternoon in the 4400 block of North Washington Boulevard, Sarasota.
At the time of arrest, detectives seized more than 59 grams of cocaine with an estimated street value of $6,000. Ginyard is also charged with three counts of Driving with a Suspended License (Habitual Offender) and two counts of the Sale of Cocaine.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent