|Published:||May 27, 2010 10:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 27, 2010 8:08 PM EDT|
SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. - On Thursday, May 27, the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office arrested 30-year-old Jermaine M. Ginyard, of Seward Circle in Sarasota, for Trafficking in Cocaine.
Detectives arrested Ginyard this afternoon in the 4400 block of North Washington Boulevard, Sarasota.
At the time of arrest, detectives seized more than 59 grams of cocaine with an estimated street value of $6,000. Ginyard is also charged with three counts of Driving with a Suspended License (Habitual Offender) and two counts of the Sale of Cocaine.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis