|Published:||May 27, 2010 3:59 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 27, 2010 1:59 AM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla - Shocking and disturbing new details uncovered by our partners at The News Press. Manuel Rosales' estranged wife telling the paper she suspects he's the father of Karminda Rosales' 1 1/2 year old son.
Rosales, who lives in South Florida, described the pair's relationship as affection in a way that a husband would treat his wife. The two would reportedly spend hours talking in her room and often hugged, kissed and held hands.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office would not confirm whether it's looking into the possibility of incest.
We're also learning that Karminda Rosales fled to Philadelphia in November to get away from her father only to return on promises he would change.
Rosales says she left her husband in November and hasn't spoken to him since and plans on filing for divorce. She went on to say she doesn't believe he was capable of killing but that his daughter -- who is fighting for her life -- was often the target of his anger.
The three-month-old baby died as a result of his injuries.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements