|Published:||May 27, 2010 5:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 27, 2010 2:28 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - A suspect stabbed himself in the neck after deputies arrest him for computer crimes.
Authorities say 28-year-old Paul Lisowski met up with undercover detectives in Lehigh Acres overnight. The meeting was arranged over the internet. When deputies went to make the arrest, they say Lisowski stabbed himself in the neck.
Police say that Lisowski thought he was meeting the original victim from his 2009 lewd and lacivious molestation charge. Police reports indicate that a "no contact order" is in effect to protect the victim. Investigators started investigating Lisowski after they were notified that he had allegedly been contacting the victim.
Lisowski was rushed to the hospital where he's recovering. He now faces charges of interfering with child custody, violation of a protection order and computer crimes charges.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges
- How hurricanes get their names