|Published:||May 26, 2010 1:28 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 25, 2010 10:14 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - What would you do if your child went missing? Are you prepared? You would be if you 'Take 25.'
Take 25 is a child safety campaign and it falls on National Missing Children's Day - something the Cape Coral Police Department said is very important for both parents, and their kids.
"When you can't find our child, that's the scariest feeing in the world and if something ever did happen to him, I'd just feel a little better knowing that we have a record of him."
kids got their fingerprints taken and parents got a DNA test to take home with them. This way, records of the kids will be available if they are ever needed.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- No charges in Jameis Winston sex assault case
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Cape Coral FD investigates meth lab found in the woods
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve