|Published:||May 26, 2010 8:11 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 26, 2010 8:04 AM EDT|
Immokalee, Fla.-An Immokalee baby sitter is in jail after deputies say she left five children home alone.
Deputies say Elena Jesus-Lopez was babysitting at a home in Immokalee.
She went to the store locking five kids in the house.
Reports say the children had access to cleaning materials, lighters, knives, and razors.
Jesus-Lopez is charged with child neglect.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Chiquita Lock changes operating hours for the holidays