|Published:||May 26, 2010 8:11 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 26, 2010 8:04 AM EDT|
Immokalee, Fla.-An Immokalee baby sitter is in jail after deputies say she left five children home alone.
Deputies say Elena Jesus-Lopez was babysitting at a home in Immokalee.
She went to the store locking five kids in the house.
Reports say the children had access to cleaning materials, lighters, knives, and razors.
Jesus-Lopez is charged with child neglect.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend