|Published:||May 26, 2010 8:11 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 26, 2010 8:04 AM EDT|
Immokalee, Fla.-An Immokalee baby sitter is in jail after deputies say she left five children home alone.
Deputies say Elena Jesus-Lopez was babysitting at a home in Immokalee.
She went to the store locking five kids in the house.
Reports say the children had access to cleaning materials, lighters, knives, and razors.
Jesus-Lopez is charged with child neglect.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic