|Published:||May 25, 2010 12:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 25, 2010 7:05 AM EDT|
Venus Williams is serving up controversy with the outfit she wore in her French Open Debut.
The outfit features a ruffled, black lingerie-like top that resembles a corset, and nude shorts that some say are too revealing.
We want to know what you think. Is Venus being fashionable, or is this just too much?
Call or text our Viewer's View hotline at (239) 249-8266 and tell us what you think.
- Confusion leads to heavy police activity at Bernwood Cove
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Students slime principal for 1 million minutes of reading
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic