|Published:||May 25, 2010 1:09 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 25, 2010 10:09 AM EDT|
You can hold a garage sale without ever leaving your living room!
There are several sites on the web that allow you to hold an online yard sale.
First, if you're a Facebook user, you can sell your items to friends by using the new garage sale application.
The garage sale ap, is a new service that allows you to post personal items for sale directly on your profile page and buy items from friends you know and trust.
You simply add garage sale to your profile and create a listing.
When someone wants to buy, they check out your profile page.
Garage sale bills the buyer's credit card and notifies you when to ship or simply take the item to your friend.
Here's a disclaimer though: garage sale charges a 5 percent commission on the total sales price but no other set up fees are required.
If you want to keep your entire profits, check out www.garagesalehomepage.com.
It's a free online site to advertise and sell your stuff.
You can enter as many items as you'd like and for as long as you'd like.
This site does not collect a percentage of sales and the possible buyers are all across the country.
When someone wants to buy an item, you will get an email to begin the purchase process!
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Stranger Danger in Naples
- Homes near sinkhole condemned
- Protecting children on the roads