|Published:||May 25, 2010 11:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 25, 2010 8:23 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - WINK News has new details in the trial of the fourth and final suspect in the brutal 2006 murder of two Cape Coral teens.
Paul Nunes, a suspected Cash Feenz gang member, was sentenced to 40 years in prison for his role in the deaths of two Cape Coral teens.
Fourteen-year-old Jeffrey and his 18-year-old cousin Alexis Sosa were murdered in October 2006.
Members of the "Cash Feenz gang" allegedly tortured and shot the boys, before lighting their remains in fire inside their car.
Nunes is the last of the co-defendants to get sentenced, ending four years of trials.
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New Bridge has Glitch that Keeps a Section Up for 30 Mins.