|Published:||May 23, 2010 9:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 24, 2010 12:21 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A motorcyclist is hurt after being hit by a vehicle on a busy Fort Myers roadway.
It happened at Palm Beach Boulevard and Marion Street around 1:30 Sunday afternoon.
Another group of motorcyclists say police are looking for the driver of a pick-up truck...thought to have hit the biker...then fled the scene.
Those motorcyclists stopped to help the man...they know as Jim Davis...because it's all about the commrodery that motorcyclists share.
"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Definitely. Especially among the christian bikers. And whether they're christian or not, we stop and help," says Wanda Hainley.
The man was taken to the hospital to be checked out.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron
- Naples man honored for using epilepsy to inspire others
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage