|Published:||May 21, 2010 10:33 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 21, 2010 10:32 AM EDT|
This is never-before-seen video the Deepwater Horizon oil rig sinking into the
ocean following an explosion on April 20.
National Geographic crews were on the scene hours after the explosion and had
exclusive access to US Coast Guard Video.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'