|Published:||May 21, 2010 10:33 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 21, 2010 10:32 AM EDT|
This is never-before-seen video the Deepwater Horizon oil rig sinking into the
ocean following an explosion on April 20.
National Geographic crews were on the scene hours after the explosion and had
exclusive access to US Coast Guard Video.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns