|Published:||May 21, 2010 5:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 21, 2010 5:18 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a 7-year-old Massachusetts boy who died at a hospital after spending the day at SeaWorld Orlando had a heart condition.
The park said in a statement: "Our thoughts and prayers are with the family in this most difficult time."
The boy was visiting SeaWorld's Aquatica water park Thursday afternoon when he was taken to Dr. P. Phillips Hospital by Orange County Fire Rescue. Park paramedics had also treated the child.
Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Solomons says the child was from Taunton, Mass.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41