|Published:||May 21, 2010 5:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 21, 2010 5:18 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a 7-year-old Massachusetts boy who died at a hospital after spending the day at SeaWorld Orlando had a heart condition.
The park said in a statement: "Our thoughts and prayers are with the family in this most difficult time."
The boy was visiting SeaWorld's Aquatica water park Thursday afternoon when he was taken to Dr. P. Phillips Hospital by Orange County Fire Rescue. Park paramedics had also treated the child.
Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Solomons says the child was from Taunton, Mass.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Stranger Danger in Naples
- Homes near sinkhole condemned
- Protecting children on the roads