|Published:||May 20, 2010 1:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 20, 2010 1:14 PM EDT|
WINK News put together a list of three blogs that can save you money.
Just bookmark them or add them to your favorites and check them out periodically.
First, check out NotMadeOfMoney.com.
You can get daily tips by email or visit the site for some solid information.
What we liked is it has the best deals for places you probably shop like Walmart, CVS and Target.
For all those thrifty moms out there, you could check out MoneySavingMom.com.
They call themselves an upbeat and encouraging blog, dedicated to helping you find great deals, stretch your hard earned dollars and live on less than you make.
If you scroll down on the homepage they have an interesting blog article about diaper stock piling.
And finally, SaveMoneyBlog.net is aimed at the latest and greatest tips.
They've got a great blog about group buying, which saves you a ton of money by getting a group of people to purchase an item at a discounted rate.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies