|Published:||May 20, 2010 10:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 20, 2010 10:38 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Today, WINK News had the opportunity to chat with BP Chief Operating Officer Doug Suttles concerning the next course of action for capping the oil leak, reimbursement for Florida businesses that lose out on revenue due to the oil spill.
Notably, Senator Barbara Boxer of California joined Florida's Senator Bill Nelson have blasted BP on their handling of the massive oil spill and they've asked for an update on how many gallons of oil are spewing into the Gulf.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store
- New anti-fraud group forms in Collier County