|Published:||May 20, 2010 10:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 20, 2010 10:38 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Today, WINK News had the opportunity to chat with BP Chief Operating Officer Doug Suttles concerning the next course of action for capping the oil leak, reimbursement for Florida businesses that lose out on revenue due to the oil spill.
Notably, Senator Barbara Boxer of California joined Florida's Senator Bill Nelson have blasted BP on their handling of the massive oil spill and they've asked for an update on how many gallons of oil are spewing into the Gulf.
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Coyote sightings on the rise in Sanibel
- FMPD arrests teen on stolen gun charge
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- Lee struggles with budget and SRO issues
- Last person arrested in Lee Co. School District check scam