|Published:||May 20, 2010 10:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 20, 2010 10:38 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Today, WINK News had the opportunity to chat with BP Chief Operating Officer Doug Suttles concerning the next course of action for capping the oil leak, reimbursement for Florida businesses that lose out on revenue due to the oil spill.
Notably, Senator Barbara Boxer of California joined Florida's Senator Bill Nelson have blasted BP on their handling of the massive oil spill and they've asked for an update on how many gallons of oil are spewing into the Gulf.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle