ENGLEWOOD, Fla. - An Englewood, Florida woman received a shock when she received her new driver's license in the mail. Instead of her proper address listing, she found, "Eat A**."
Initially, she assumed it was a fake, but upon further investigation, she found that it was indeed a legitimate license...with a very odd mistake.
The Englewood woman called the The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles in Tallahassee to get an explanation; what she got was a 35-minute wait on hold. Some surmise it may have been intended as a joke.
WINK News is working on the story and we'll bring you new details as soon as they become available.
- Second Lee County bank robbed, suspects in custody
- Fatal crash on Golden Gate Parkway
- Florida is #2 for internet crime complaints
- Deputies: 86-year-old Fla. mom shoots, kills son
- Fla. man trapped in car, dies from complications
- Heroes rescue disabled Fla. vet from pond
- SWFL man's dream vacation turns into nightmare