|Published:||May 19, 2010 5:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 19, 2010 5:18 PM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - A lottery ticket sold in Fort Myers is among the two winners of the "Fantasy 5" game; each winner will collect $103,879.60, according to the Florida Lottery.
The winning tickets were bought in De Leon Springs and Fort Myers, lottery officials reported. The 296 tickets matching four numbers won $113 each.
Another 8,666 tickets matching three numbers won $10.50 each, and 89,099 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Tuesday night were 11-15-18-19-32.
- Builders Care gives Fort Myers man new home for Christmas
- Corkscrew Road back open after early morning crash
- Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, share views on Rep. Trey Radel
- New South American Exhibit Opening at Naples Zoo
- Woman charged with murder in 3-year-old's death
- Winning bid tops $100,000 for Zimmerman flag art
- Louisiana man dies after boat capsizes off Fla.