|Published:||May 19, 2010 11:02 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 19, 2010 11:02 AM EDT|
It's a dramatic case of discipline in Lehigh Acres. A mother has a sheriff's deputy handcuff her 5 year-old son and threaten to send him to jail. She hoped it would teach him a lesson about not playing with matches. And it all happened in public.
We asked you - did this mom make the right move? Or was her discipline too harsh?
Call or text our Viewer's View hotline at (239) 249-8266.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Car crashes into store on Golden Gate Pkwy.
- Man allegedly shoots step-son in face for being a 'moocher'
- Immokalee Rd. reopens after 2 crashes, moments apart