|Published:||May 19, 2010 11:02 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 19, 2010 11:02 AM EDT|
It's a dramatic case of discipline in Lehigh Acres. A mother has a sheriff's deputy handcuff her 5 year-old son and threaten to send him to jail. She hoped it would teach him a lesson about not playing with matches. And it all happened in public.
We asked you - did this mom make the right move? Or was her discipline too harsh?
Call or text our Viewer's View hotline at (239) 249-8266.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigating trash compactor fire
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate
- Researcher suspended after dolphin moved to pool