|Published:||May 19, 2010 2:01 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 19, 2010 2:01 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - The Lee County School Board is getting their first look at a video WINK News showed you a couple weeks ago.
It is a fight between two girls at Riverdale High School during school hours.
Students told us fights like these are scheduled and almost always videotaped.
After watching the fight, board members wanted to know more.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Memorial Day weekend travel expected to mirror last year
- Dr. Burke giving last speech before retirement