|Published:||May 19, 2010 4:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 19, 2010 4:08 PM EDT|
LAUDERDALE LAKES, Fla. - A 2-year-old girl who was hit by a Broward County sheriff's car is out of the hospital.
Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Keyla Concepcion says the girl suffered minor injuries Tuesday evening and was taken to a hospital as a precaution.
The unidentified deputy will not be cited in the crash. The deputy was responding to a fight at a Lauderdale Lakes apartment when the girl ran in front of his cruiser.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project