|Published:||May 19, 2010 4:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 19, 2010 4:08 PM EDT|
LAUDERDALE LAKES, Fla. - A 2-year-old girl who was hit by a Broward County sheriff's car is out of the hospital.
Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Keyla Concepcion says the girl suffered minor injuries Tuesday evening and was taken to a hospital as a precaution.
The unidentified deputy will not be cited in the crash. The deputy was responding to a fight at a Lauderdale Lakes apartment when the girl ran in front of his cruiser.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting