|Published:||May 19, 2010 4:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 19, 2010 4:08 PM EDT|
LAUDERDALE LAKES, Fla. - A 2-year-old girl who was hit by a Broward County sheriff's car is out of the hospital.
Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Keyla Concepcion says the girl suffered minor injuries Tuesday evening and was taken to a hospital as a precaution.
The unidentified deputy will not be cited in the crash. The deputy was responding to a fight at a Lauderdale Lakes apartment when the girl ran in front of his cruiser.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students