|Published:||May 19, 2010 11:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 19, 2010 11:27 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Residents are expressing frustration with Lee County over its proposed Colonial Boulevard flyover project.
At a Cape Coral public meeting, the county held a presentation and a slide show, highlighting key aspects of the project.
Transportation officials were on-hand to discuss the estimated $400 million proposal, which includes six new flyovers and tolled express lanes from the Midpoint Memorial Bridge past I-75.
Residents are upset they were unable to ask questions following the presentation, but officials encouraged residents to submit their questions or comments in writing.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire