|Published:||May 19, 2010 11:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 19, 2010 11:27 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Residents are expressing frustration with Lee County over its proposed Colonial Boulevard flyover project.
At a Cape Coral public meeting, the county held a presentation and a slide show, highlighting key aspects of the project.
Transportation officials were on-hand to discuss the estimated $400 million proposal, which includes six new flyovers and tolled express lanes from the Midpoint Memorial Bridge past I-75.
Residents are upset they were unable to ask questions following the presentation, but officials encouraged residents to submit their questions or comments in writing.
- Confusion leads to heavy police activity at Bernwood Cove
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Students slime principal for 1 million minutes of reading
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Lee County Head of Economic Development announces retirement
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic