|Published:||May 18, 2010 4:31 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 18, 2010 4:31 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is moving to the south.
WINK News Skytracker Weather Chief Meteorologist Jim Farrell is tracking the gulf currents to see where the oil may spread next.
Watch the above video for more details.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017