|Published:||May 18, 2010 4:31 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 18, 2010 4:31 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is moving to the south.
WINK News Skytracker Weather Chief Meteorologist Jim Farrell is tracking the gulf currents to see where the oil may spread next.
Watch the above video for more details.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral