|Published:||May 18, 2010 4:02 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 18, 2010 4:02 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Cape Coral police officers arrest a man in an armed robbery at a Walgreen's on Del Prado Boulevard on Monday morning.
Police say 20 year-old Christopher R. McClain is charged with armed robbery after stealing drugs from the store. Officers say McClain was armed with a knife when he jumped the counter in the pharmacy and stole medications from the safe. Witnesses saw him run from the store and into a medical center across the street. He was tracked down on the second floor of the medical facility and taken into custody.
Police say McClain admitted to robbing the pharmacy. The knife used in the robbery was found in the Walgreen's parking lot.
No one was injured.
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Gov. Scott leads trade mission to Chile this week
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Enhanced lightning detection on Sanibel Island