|Published:||May 18, 2010 4:02 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 18, 2010 4:02 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Cape Coral police officers arrest a man in an armed robbery at a Walgreen's on Del Prado Boulevard on Monday morning.
Police say 20 year-old Christopher R. McClain is charged with armed robbery after stealing drugs from the store. Officers say McClain was armed with a knife when he jumped the counter in the pharmacy and stole medications from the safe. Witnesses saw him run from the store and into a medical center across the street. He was tracked down on the second floor of the medical facility and taken into custody.
Police say McClain admitted to robbing the pharmacy. The knife used in the robbery was found in the Walgreen's parking lot.
No one was injured.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community