|Published:||May 18, 2010 6:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 18, 2010 6:35 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - In the Tuesday, May 18, 2010 edition of On the Money, we're learning the results of a Congressional investigation, which suggests that a big shortfall in Social Security can be wiped out with what some say are small changes. We'll also look at the latest numbers in relation to the government programs designed to stop foreclosures.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers