|Published:||May 18, 2010 11:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 18, 2010 11:12 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS - Authorities have released new details on a shooting at a Bonita Springs hotel over the weekend.
The victim was seen handcuffed, tied up and gagged before he was hurt. Several witnesses said they heard gunshots and then saw a gold sedan fleeing the area.
Witnesses also say they saw the victim with suspect Craig Spitz. Spitz reportedly fled; he was later killed by deputies when he emerged from his car with a gun.
The victim was found at The Inn at the Springs, on Highland Woods Boulevard in Bonita Springs. He was found at the rear of the hotel in the pool area.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings