|Published:||May 15, 2010 5:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 15, 2010 5:17 PM EDT|
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) - A southwest Florida woman has been arrested after authorities say security screeners found a handgun n her carry-on bag at St. Petersburg Clearwater International
The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office says Kristy Louise Grove, of Fort Myers Beach, was ready to board her flight to Chattanooga, Tenn., Saturday morning when the weapon was found.
Investigators say Grove told deputies she had forgotten the gun was in her bag. Grove was charged with carrying a concealed firearm. No working phone number for Grove could be located.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Thousands of bees attack woman in the Cape
- Crash on Westgate Blvd. injures 3
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Tropical Depression Two forms near Belize
- Victims say man exposed himself in Naples beach parking lot
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- New Lee superintendent to make $169,000 her first year
- Zombies to unite at Bell Tower for a good cause