|Published:||May 15, 2010 5:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 15, 2010 5:17 PM EDT|
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) - A southwest Florida woman has been arrested after authorities say security screeners found a handgun n her carry-on bag at St. Petersburg Clearwater International
The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office says Kristy Louise Grove, of Fort Myers Beach, was ready to board her flight to Chattanooga, Tenn., Saturday morning when the weapon was found.
Investigators say Grove told deputies she had forgotten the gun was in her bag. Grove was charged with carrying a concealed firearm. No working phone number for Grove could be located.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples