|Published:||May 13, 2010 12:02 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2010 12:02 PM EDT|
A warning for parents.
The government is recalling two and a half million toy buggies because of a malfunction with the handle.
They were sold as Step-2 Push Around and Whisper Ride buggies.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission says in rare instances a pin attached to the handles becomes loose and can cause minor injuries.
The affected toys were sold between August 1999 and this past March.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect