|Published:||May 13, 2010 10:57 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2010 10:57 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A teenage girl found guilty of DUI manslaughter will never have a driver's license.
The 16-year-old girl reportedly flipped her car in march of 2009 killing Brandon Hulvey.
Tests revealed that she had a blood alcohol level twice the legal limit. Today, authorities immediately took her into custody. She's will take part in a juvenile program, which typically lasts six to nine months.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static