|Published:||May 13, 2010 10:57 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2010 10:57 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A teenage girl found guilty of DUI manslaughter will never have a driver's license.
The 16-year-old girl reportedly flipped her car in march of 2009 killing Brandon Hulvey.
Tests revealed that she had a blood alcohol level twice the legal limit. Today, authorities immediately took her into custody. She's will take part in a juvenile program, which typically lasts six to nine months.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone