|Published:||May 13, 2010 10:57 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2010 10:57 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A teenage girl found guilty of DUI manslaughter will never have a driver's license.
The 16-year-old girl reportedly flipped her car in march of 2009 killing Brandon Hulvey.
Tests revealed that she had a blood alcohol level twice the legal limit. Today, authorities immediately took her into custody. She's will take part in a juvenile program, which typically lasts six to nine months.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann