|Published:||May 13, 2010 10:57 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2010 10:57 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A teenage girl found guilty of DUI manslaughter will never have a driver's license.
The 16-year-old girl reportedly flipped her car in march of 2009 killing Brandon Hulvey.
Tests revealed that she had a blood alcohol level twice the legal limit. Today, authorities immediately took her into custody. She's will take part in a juvenile program, which typically lasts six to nine months.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron