|Published:||May 13, 2010 2:39 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2010 2:39 PM EDT|
SAN CARLOS PARK - A student gets caught with a fake dollar bill at school.
The boy says he got the bill from home. He planned to use the money to buy a Mother's Day gift at the school bookstore.
A bookkeeper at San Carlos Park Elementary says the bill was glued together and had uneven cuts on the end.
No word on if the student or his family will be in trouble.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire